All reviews main street behind the counter the young lady cancer center would definitely stay here again great cafe art deco hotel is located the hotel staff patients lobby amenities pillows shuttle desk dryer microwave
Reviewed 10 March 2016 via mobile

Always have great time here. The staff of the hotel and Callies are top notch. Never there for "a vacation" but the place makes the visits much better. Pizza is great from Callies and gelato is good too.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
MarketHost, General Manager at The Inn at Market Square, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2016

We're just receiving this review so I apologize for the delay in responding. Please know we are so grateful to hear about your time with us! We know our guests are here for a very personal journey so our team genuinely tries to make their visit as welcoming and supportive as possible. We're very glad you like our pizza...we do, too! Hope all is well and we get to see you again soon, Jason. All our best to you in all things.

Reviewed 4 December 2015 via mobile

One of the best places in Zion is definitely The Inn and Callie's, I look forward to annual trips to the area and make reservations to stay here. I find this hotel absolutely gorgeous and a great place where I can relax effortlessly. I would recommend this for business and personal travel needs. You will not be disappointed! The shop downstairs is one of a kind and a must for the "girly-girl" who likes to shop for beautiful things and gifts. The menu is growing with more and more each time I visit, I love this place!

Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
MarketHost, General Manager at The Inn at Market Square, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2015

What a beautiful comment that I will thoroughly enjoy sharing with our team! It is our sincere wish to exceed our guests' expectations and when we hear you are pleased, it brings a smile to one and all. Our cafe and gift shop, Callie's, is a constant whirl of new ideas and I'm so glad that you found them to be positive! We hope you will return soon and keep us on our toes! New menu and products, with activities here in the hotel, combine to make The Inn a genuinely unique stop on one's journey. Thank you for making us part of yours and may the holidays be kind and peaceful for you and yours.

Reviewed 17 November 2015

I recently stayed here for almost a week while my brother was at CTCA. The rooms were very quiet and I slept really well. I also used the hot tub and work out room each morning. The shuttle runs all of the time and is very easy to get to the hospital. Overall a very nice stay, which helps a lot when your going to the hospital everyday. Thank you.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family

Having family or friends beside you during such a time is a gift and you should know your kindness to your brother will make a genuine difference. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us and made good use of our amenties. We're always looking for suggestions and feedback so we can exceed our guests' expectations and I thank you for taking the time to let us know we're on track! All our best to you and your brother during the holidays and we hope to see you again soon. Thank you.

Reviewed 14 November 2015

Stayed here while receiving treatment at CTCA. Nice little hotel. It was quiet, clean and comfortable. Beds and pillows were good. Staff were very friendly and helpful. I would stay here happily anytime I need return to CTCA.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
MarketHost, General Manager at The Inn at Market Square, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2015

Thank you so very much for taking the time to share your kind words. Our effort is given in trying to anticipate our guests' needs, especially those in Zion for treatment or to here to support their loved ones. We wish you and your family the very best and look forward to being of service to you again soon.

Reviewed 1 November 2015

This is a must stay at if you are traveling in northern Lake County! The staff was extremely courteous, the beds were soft and the rooms was spotless. Love this place and would stay here anytime! meeting rooms looked delightful and spacious also!

Stayed: October 2015
MarketHost, General Manager at The Inn at Market Square, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2015

Thank you for taking the time to offer your kind and generous words which I will share with our entire team. It is so humbling to receive such a gift. We genuinely want to exceed our guests' expectations and knowing our effort made your journey here more pleasant is beyond measure. Thank you sincerely and we look forward to seeing you again soon. All our best to you.