“nice family resturant”

Ranked #1 of 41 Restaurants in Wood Dale
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 2 October 2018

nice place, very busy for breakfast but a short wait for a table, somewhat cramped sitting, food good, great service

Reviewed 16 September 2018

Although very crowded, we were seated promptly. Waitress had a nice smile and lots of patience while we looked at the menu. The best pumpkin pancakes I ever had. Double yolk eggs and the trimmings were scrumptious. Coffee was promptly refilled and our waitress came by every few minutes to check on us. Definitely will go back for more pumpkin pancakes - yummy!

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

Very friendly atmosphere. Good customer service, however food is ok . Don't think I'll make another visit on my next trip to Chicago

Reviewed 16 June 2018

Christy's has a good breakfast menu and a very friendly staff who service you well. You sometimes have to wait some time to obtain a table, but there are places to sit and wait inside and outside. Several months ago, they began staying open later on Friday and Saturday nights. I have been there on a Friday evening and they have a very good fish fry. I mostly go there for breakfast, but I will be back for the fry in the near future.

Reviewed 9 May 2018

A very hospitable cafe with a classic American breakfast, that keeps you active along the day. Close to railway station with parking space.