“If you want authentic Polish Deli including their fabulous Potatoe Pancakes visit Helen's Deli.”
Review of Helen's Deli

Helen's Deli
Ranked #8 of 41 Restaurants in Wood Dale
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 13 March 2017

Helen's is take out Deli with premade meals and a great selection of deli meats, salads and premade entre's. We have a large population of Polish people in our Town and they support Helen's. Helens has been there for at least 30 years.

Date of visit: January 2017

Reviewed 5 March 2017

I'll definitely be back to this deli, even though it's a good distance from our home. I'll bring a cooler if I have to. Everything we bought was great. I wish they had hot food to go, but they do have cooked items that you can reheat, like veal and chicken cutlets, stuffed cabbage rolls, potato pancakes (which are amazing), chicken legs, and more. And a large selection of soups in the cooler. This is a one-stop Polish deli, they pretty much have everything you'll need.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 9 April 2016

When one craves homemade potato pancakes, a huge variety of pierogi's and blintzes, fresh rye and REAL Krakus ham, a round trip of 180 miles is bupkus baby. Everything at Helen's is out of this world. The meat pierogi's are just as good as Great Grandma Bortnuk used to make. Stop in and treat yourself to some awesome homemade food. This is not the restaurant but the Deli. I've never eaten at the restaurant.

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed 21 February 2016

We travel from Michigan to get the best. I ordered a few days in advance and was ready when I arrived. The golobki is absolutely the best, perogies are hand made, as is just about everything. I miss Helens and am always anxious to load up my coller to take home.
Absolutely fantastic.

Date of visit: February 2016
1  Thank Miker163
Reviewed 27 May 2015

Helens has the freshest and most tasty food you will get out in the Western Suburbs. Their food is prepared mostly on the premises and always delivered fresh!!.Prices are a bit high, but worth it so far.

Date of visit: May 2015