“Delicious food, friendly place”
Review of Delhi Belly Bistro

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Delhi Belly Bistro
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Our family of 4 had dinner here for our daughter's birthday. She chose 4 Indian dishes for us to share, so we all got to try many things. They were all delicious, every single one. The owners were friendly and attentive. We will be back for sure.

Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

I have been there twice now and the owner is very pleasant. The atmosphere is cozy and quite. It is a great place to have dinner with friends or someone you like to chat with where the music isn't too loud and you don't feel like you are being rushed by a waitress to give up your table. The menu is unique and both times I have been I have enjoyed my meal.

Reviewed 23 October 2016

Met a large group of friends for dinner and drinks. The place is cozy with a nice atmosphere, Staff were fantastic, they picked up on our fun vibe for the evening and went with it. Menu is a mix of Indian, Mexican, and American. Most of those in our group that picked Indian thought the food was OK, but in all fairness, most of them never ate Indian food before. Feeling un-adventurous, I went with a Roast Beef with Mozzarella sandwich (they added green peppers for me) which I thought was very good. Bar selection was adequate and they have a drink of the day concoction which is fun. Great place for a casual meal and catching up with friends.

Reviewed 22 January 2016 via mobile

I went here several times prior to their "remodel" at the end of 2015. The food was pretty good. I'm half Mexican and half white and I would have described the food as being a good mix between the two cultures. When I returned after their reopening the food was mediocre and more expensive with a changed menu. I was told they got a new chef. I would no longer recommend this place based on the changed menu, changed pricing and changed chef.

Reviewed 17 November 2015

Just had the Talapia taco's for the 3rd time as always delicious, my friend raves about the shrimp ones.
Tried Chicken Cobb Salad last week and it was awesome!!

If your looking for a friendly place to eat with good food and drinks, then don't miss this place, tell your friends and family they won't be dissapointed.
The drinks are very good too!!!