“Lunch”

Cuisines: American
Description: 847- 731-9920
Description: 847- 731-9920
Reviewed 2 July 2017

Mexican and American food. Not the best we've had but filling. Their cook needs to add spices and Marquita was very weak.

Reviewed 15 December 2016

My husband took me there and I ordered the steak tacos. Their corn tortillas are smaller than the regular ones, i.e. those at Taco Bell and other Mexican food places. The taste was not bad, but the price was too much for such a small taco. I ordered two and was still hungry. I finished part of my husband's combination plate. The owner used to work at Starlight as a bus person for many years and is friendly and welcoming. I would probably go back with my husband for breakfast some time but would not make it one of my "go to" choices.

Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

Always good never bad n working my way through the menu because that's the way I roll but not a fan of gambling and yes I must customize my order because I can tacos r a must try

Reviewed 5 August 2016

I HAD ALWAYS saw this place but never stopped till last weekend. Went there with my wife for breakfast. Great omelets at a great price. They give you lot of food and coffee. The staff is very friendly also.

Reviewed 11 July 2016

My wife and I loved it. The food was great. The service was great. And the prices are good. It's just a nice little local establishment. We'll be regulars here.