“Quick Hot Lunch”
Review of Whole Foods Market

Whole Foods Market
Ranked #15 of 54 Restaurants in Willowbrook
Description: Welcome to your Willowbrook, IL Whole Foods Market! Founded in 1978 in Austin, Texas, Whole Foods Market is the leading retailer of natural and organic foods, the first national "Certified Organic" grocer, and uniquely positioned as America's Healthiest Grocery Store™.
Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

I stopped in the local Whole Foods looking for something for lunch, and decided on the tacos. I had three pork tacos with lettuce, pico de gallo, and cheese. It was unexpectedly fantastic. They put a lot of meat in the tacos considering the three for $8.00 price. Check it out....

Reviewed 12 November 2015

This Whole Foods Market opened recently in Willowbrook & it was my first visit. It used to be a Dominick's Store. I was pleasantly surprised when I walked in. First of all, there were free samples of food throughout the store. The employees were extremely helpful in guiding me to the groceries I wanted to buy. However, the biggest treat of all was their lounge. This was the first time I've seen a lounge in a Whole Foods Store. I was also surprised to see their huge selection of craft beers. They had a special that day: $3 for a pint of ale or beer. I chose the "Atom Smasher" with an abv of 8.5%. It was potent, but went down smooth, especially with the cheese bites I was eating. I will certainly be visiting this Whole Foods Store again in the very near future - fantastic place!