“Great Indian Food”

The Taste of India
Ranked #6 of 54 Restaurants in Willowbrook
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

Located in a row of shops, Taste of India has a quiet, relaxed atmosphere with a wide variety of choices on the menu. We ordered several dishes for our large group and all were excellent. Highly recommend if you have a Masala craving and are in the area.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Holy Crap I love this place! The buffet is totally the way to go if you are indecisive like me. Added bonus: you can try things that you maybe wouldn't normally try because of a description on a menu (because, let's be honest, sometimes reading the description of things on a menu makes you less inclined to try it) and you might find out you have a new favorite, like I did when I discovered Chicken 65. And even though it's my total new fave, I still get the buffet every time I'm there, just for the variety! My mother-in-law is Indian, and of course nothing beats her cooking, but my husband says this is the closest thing to her cooking that he has found in the US. And I would have to agree. So yummy! Oh great. Now I'm drooling.

Reviewed 25 November 2016 via mobile

I had the buffet here- it was absolutely delicious- we really enjoyed the saag paneer and the gulab jamun dessert.

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

Had a buffet dinner 2 weeks before.
First irritation is no light in their name board, finding it very difficult the location.
Food- taste wise not good , very minimum varieties. Usually, for all buffet, biriyani is the minimum standard. But this is also missing here..
Roti is not really tasty..

Please clean the buffet vessels and surrodings which make the dinner awesome.

15doller sure but worth.

Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

Foodie family went for buffet lunch and we all loved it. Quality ingredients, dishes beautifully executed, amazing variety. Value can't be beat. Best Indian food I've had outside of London. Will admit I've never been to India but have eaten Indian food for 45+ years. Me: a foodie from SF Bay Area. Generally don't care for chai but theirs is outstanding!