“Didn’t get a chance to enjoy my entree”
Review of Tuscany

Tuscany
Reserve with OpenTable
Tuscany is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 96 Restaurants in Wheeling
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

Had a business dinner with about 25 other co-workers. Several delicious appetizers were devoured which included bruschetta, crab cakes - which I didn’t care for the corn meal tasting breading, tomato and mozzarella, which was great along with bread.

So by the time my dinner arrived, linguine and shrimp in a cream based red sauce I was stuffed. But the sauce was very heavy and overwhelmed the dish...the shrimp were large, tasty and seasoned well...

My caution to all is to go light if you’re having pasta with a cream based sauce. That way you can enjoy it and have room for one of their terrific looking desserts..I’ll be back in town next month and will give it another try....

Reviewed 27 August 2018

They offer dinners at half price on Wednesdays before 6 pm. The food is worth the price any day of the week. On Wednesdays it is a must. I go often. The food is always great and the service is always friendly. I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 3 August 2018

We had lunch at Tuscany. I ordered Melanzane Parmigiana & my wife ordered Fellteni.Food was Ok but service was great.

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

We’ve visited the restaurant many times and they never disappoint. The garlic mixed with olive oil and Parmesan to have with your bread is wonderful, but that’s only where it begins. On Wednesday’s between four and six is half price drinks and snack menu at the bar and the prices are amazing... try the raw white tuna with avocado and lemon. For mains I tend to go for the wild boar pasta, but my wife loves the grilled salmon. Service is great and they are all very attentive. We will be back.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

The waiter really pushed a veal dish which was a special menu item for that evening. My wife and were persuaded but forgot or were too embarrassed in front of friends to ask the price. The veal was huge and far more than we could eat. I don't like to waste food and I don't like to box leftovers to take home. The veal was the most expensive item on the menu and it would have easily fed two or three persons had the waiter bothered to explain. We won't be going to Tuscany again.

2  Thank David R