“Confused”

Hangar 21 Restaurant & Bar
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 1 June 2012

Before staying at the FairBridge Hotel at Executive Plaza, I checked the website for Hangar 21. The menus seemed good. Upon checking in at hotel, the staff said that we would receive a complimentary breakfast at Hangar 21! The website says breakfast served all day. Website needs to be updated. They aren't even open for breakfast except for hotel guests. The menu is completely changed. They only have a continental cold buffet until 9 or 10am. Not very good.

Reviewed 1 April 2012

Hangar 21 food is really nice and the servers actually spend time to explain the menu and carefully note any changes that I needed in the menu. I loved the food and the staff, the party in the bar helped me relax in the evening.