“AWESOME Pizza”

Rosati's Pizza
Ranked #57 of 145 Restaurants in Wheaton
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 21 November 2017

I moved to West Virginia just about 8 years ago. One of the things that I miss the most is Rosati's Pizza. From their thin crust to their stuffed pizza, it's to good to put into words. Whenever I come back home, Rosati's is on my milk run of favorite food places.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

We had home delivery. Pizza had a tasty, thin crust. Quality of sausage, pepperoni was fine.
We will order again.

Reviewed 1 May 2017

Even though I requested utensils, none were sent with order. I ordered pizza and asked for just a moderate amount of tomato sauce. They did not put any on the pizza and it was just not very good. My wife's salad was great, but she had to eat it with her hands.

Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

We ordered a large order of pizzas for an impromptu family gathering. It had been awhile since we had been here. I thought the pizzas were good. The crust is a little different then I prefer but there was something for everyone. The pizza is a fair value. I have had other thin crust in the area that I prefer, but this is good.

Reviewed 10 March 2016

Outstanding taste and quality. Delivery was hot and abundant. Second time during my visit that I have ordered from this location.