“Great pizza and Beef”

Rosati's Pizza
Ranked #95 of 139 Restaurants in Wheaton
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 23 April 2015

I placed and order for delivery to my hotel. The lady that took the order was very nice and knowledgeable, our food was delivered in approx 40 mins Pizza was hot with a nice crisp crust and the beef was excellent as well. Excellent job Rosati's

Reviewed 21 April 2015

Pizza, pasta, sandwiches and chicken are all great! Consistent quality and good prices. The pizza is flavorful and not greasy, and not overloaded with cheese. The chicken is crispy and yummy. Lasagna and cheese ravioli are family favorites.

Reviewed 14 November 2013

This is Chicago so you got your really great pizza and your really bad pizza. And you got some average pizza and pizza which is better then average but not mouth watering. I would say rosati's is that better then average. I have had their deep dish and thin crust and I actually think the deep dish was a little better then the thin. I would recommend this place and definitely go again.

Reviewed 11 October 2013

Each Rosati's is a little bit different, which is cool. Would rate this one up there with the Lombard and Aurora (near Rush Copley) as some of the best in the burbs.

Reviewed 28 September 2012

We have frequented this pizza place for over 20 years, and it is one of our favorites as it is close to our house, and their thin crust pizza can be awesome. Every now and then we will get one that is not quite up to standard, but overall the service is good, and the pizza is one of the best in the area. I think they are a bit pricey, even with coupons, but we like the product so much we keep coming back.