“Best BBQ Beef Brisket in Chicagoland ”

Dickey's Barbecue Pit
Ranked #52 of 145 Restaurants in Wheaton
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: Phone 630-590-9518
Description: Phone 630-590-9518
Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

I found the holy grail, the best BBQ beef brisket sandwich in Chicagoland! I loved the smoky flavor. The sandwich was so good I thought I was in Texas!

Reviewed 14 February 2017

The menu is quite good with plenty to choose from. If you are a fan of good BBG then this is a place to try out.

Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

I'm not sure why the wait is so slow here. Always. It's like they try hard not to move too quickly. However, the food is good and staff is friendly. We like the pulled pork. I sometimes stop on my way home and can feed three of us dinner for les than $30 including sides.

Reviewed 14 August 2016

I decided to try the special - two pork tacos for something like $3. And a bag of chips. The tacos were filling, and good, but a bit bland. I put some barbecue sauce on them, and it helped a bit. Service was great, and the price couldn't be beat. I had tried Dickey's once before at a catered event, and thought it was okay. I was more impressed this time.

Reviewed 1 February 2016

Went to Dickey's yesterday on Sunday. The place was nice and clean. The staff was very friendly and got us our food quickly. We like to go here on Sunday because you get a free kids meal with an adult meal. The kids loved the food and especially enjoyed the free ice cream afterwards.