“Best Cajun Food North of NOLA!”

Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 108 Restaurants in Westmont
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

I travel about 150 nights per year and have been to 46 states so far in 2018. This could be the best Cajun food north of NOLA. The service was great and the food was fantastic. I had lobster, crab and Ahi tuna. I was very pleased with my choice. I will come back.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

We had a reservation for over 40 of us. Too. Are was great, our server was polite, helpful and eager to please us. Made appetizer recommendations, entrees to. Dessert was amazing. Celebrating my birthday was good and they sang

Reviewed 3 August 2018

There were 14 guests in our party. We were celebrating our visit to Chicago. This was our first night in town before the family reunion. We ate until we couldn't eat any more. We enjoyed alligator and fried calamari to start our meal. Our salads and gumbo were tasty. My sister and I shared the Pappadeaux platter. We all enjoyed our dinners. The children enjoyed the macaroni and cheese. The Turtle Fudge Brownie and the Key Lime pie were big hits! Let's not forget the Purple Voodoo. That Swampthing looked refreshing too!
Our server was friendly and the service was timely.
We will have to go back on our next visit!

Reviewed 31 July 2018

This is my second time visiting a Pappadeaux (first Atlanta). I was not disappointed, food and service was just as good here as I experienced in the South. Keep up the good work, I wish they had one close to me.

Reviewed 23 July 2018

Oh my.

We were up in the area and I saw the sign for Pappadeaux. Years ago, we had gone to another one but (long story) were too full to enjoy what we had. I barely even remember that experience. BUT...this one made up for that and then some.

The place was crowded (Sunday, around 2pm) but we got right in. They bring a warm loaf of bread (butter...we need more butter) and it just gets better from there. The food was incredible and the service was great. Charlie did have a fried dish while I had a tilapia and squash one. I LOVED mine. I don't think the fried part agreed with him, but the taste was spot-on. He had the Creme Brulee and loved it. I just ate some of the fruit that came with it and stole some of the whipped cream when he wasn't looking. (It was really good!)

It's a bit on the pricey side, but it's worth it. Quality and service were exactly where they were supposed to be.

High recommend.