“Delicious sushi and great service!”
Review of Sushi House

Sushi House
Ranked #14 of 104 Restaurants in Westmont
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed 2 February 2017

My daughter and I enjoyed sitting at the sushi bar watching the chefs make their delicious and beautifully fresh creations. The lunch special was a good deal offering your choice of two rolls for $12. Service was excellent! We will go back!

Reviewed 25 January 2017

It is astounding how good this sushi place is. Every time I'm home in Oak Brook I go here at least twice. The fish is very fresh and prepared quickly by expert chefs. My favorite rolls are the cracker roll, the godzilla roll, and the wild roll. However, there are SO many to choose from, so you should be able to find a lot of different options suitable to your taste. Their take out is also super fast and just as fresh, and they are happy to give you extra ginger.

Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

This was my go to sushi place years ago when I lived in Chicago area and discovered sushi. Had drifted away to other sushi place. Happened to be in town and came back here. OMG - excellent! Everything was so fresh. Rolls had 8-10 pieces that I gave my best effort to finish by myself. Love the ginger dressing on the house salad. Will be back - too notch!!

Reviewed 21 September 2016

This wonderful little sushi place in the westmont area is a real little gem. This place has some really flavorful sushi and sashimi. The food items are authentic in taste. Staff at the restaurant were extremely friendly and helpful.
Highly recommend this place

Reviewed 23 June 2016

This is a wonderful sushi place to visit and return to - consistent quality of sushi, great and friendly service, and pleasant surroundings. Also, it is quiet enough to talk easily and hear what others are saying. We love this place and will continue to return.