“authentic and fast”

Taqueria Guerrero
Ranked #35 of 150 Restaurants in Waukegan
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 6 January 2015

I've visited Taqueria Guerrero more times than I can count and it never disappoints. Its a tiny hole in the wall, so don't expect anything fancy. The tacos de carne asada are perfectly seasond. The chorizo tacos are great. My fave is the shrimp ceviche, it is out of this world. Very fast service and reasonably priced!

Reviewed 6 January 2014

I had various tacos that were all good, but the Chorizo was awesome. My buddy had the seafood soup which came in a huge bowl and he really enjoyed it. This was my first visit, but definitely not my last.

1  Thank John_Barrington
Reviewed 18 January 2013

It's a small ma and pa shop but those are the ones that have the best food. Their tostadas de ceviche are delicious!!!

1  Thank Dora O
Reviewed 26 November 2012

Taqueria Guerrero has very delicious authentic food. I often go for lunch and am never disappointed. The staff is friendly and they are quick too.

Reviewed 19 April 2012

I love their filete de pescado and tostadas de ceviche there great !! Must try it!!!

1  Thank Candy D