“Country setting”

The Lodge on 64
Ranked #1 of 5 Restaurants in Wasco
Price range: US$9 - US$40
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: The Lodge on 64 is located in Campton Hills, IL. Bringing you the backwoods feel right to your neighborhood! Featuring our famous rotisserie chicken, fall off the bone ribs, and complimentary s'mores. All of our rotisserie is fresh, never frozen, and our steaks are hand-cut in house. Join us weekends for no cover live entertainment!
Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

It had been awhile since eating here and won't hurry back. Two of us ordered the tasteless fettuccine alfredo and my husband got the italian beef. Seems like they specialize in rotisserie chicken so maybe that is what we should of gotten. I like the atmosphere and they were busy for a Thursday night. The portions are large. Just wish the taste was better.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 25 July 2018

I’ve gone to the lodge for dinner on an off in the past. Somethings changed recently. The services wasn’t good. I had to remind the server that I was missing the side dishes for my dinner and had to call her back a couple of times just to get our drink order. This was on a Tuesday evening. They weren’t busy. The bar area seating has changed. If you want to sit at the high tables in the bar area most of them won’t fit more the 3 people. They definitely won’t work if you want order food.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 22 July 2018

We've gone to the lodge several times and find the food and the service inconsistent. We've had errors in how the food is prepared which the servers should have caught and stopped it from going out. Service has been very slow. When they're on, the food is good, but on the expensive side. If the service was consistent and the food of high quality, the price might match...

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 13 June 2018

Nice place, pleasant ambiance, pleasant servers Kind of quaint atmosphere.
Down home in the woods. Diverse menu, adequate wine list various entree

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Wife and I thought we would try this restaurant. We were not disappointed. It was great! Rustic setting, with the smell of roasting chicken. We both ordered the 1/2 chicken & a slab of ribs. Portions good sized and with the choice of two sides you shouldn't leave hungry. I had the homemade chicken & rice soup, excellent! Pricing very reasonable and good service. Well worth the stop. Also, if want you can make Smores!

Date of visit: May 2018