“Had to try this food”

Ranked #2 of 3 Restaurants in Wadsworth
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 20 April 2018

We had a fantastic lunch of Beef Brisket and Full Rack of Pork Ribs

The ribs where meatier than I have ever had and very tender.

The ½ Dinner size of Beef Brisket was Hugh and flavorful. Sides we chose were steak fries and coleslaw

This is a the type of deli you should come to when you need food for events big or small. Large variety of meets including lamb and the fresh fish available was amazing. Good selection of salads including lobster and crab.

We ate in the restaurant part – picnic style wood table and chairs in a log cabin.
The manager and staff were very friendly. We drove 45 miles just to come for lunch.

1  Thank Traveler1770

Reviewed 28 February 2018

If there is a fish or shellfish, either fresh or sea water you can find it here fried, sauteed , or broiled. All are marvelous and freshly cooked. If you need a fix of ribs, brisket, or pulled pork they do that as well in an aquarium smoker. Can't say enough good things about this place! It's a bit hard to find but worth the trip!

Reviewed 21 February 2018

This was of those "a friend" told me so places, and boy what a delicious culinary experience!!!! This family run place has it all, great staff, reasonable prices and absolutely great food! They have a nice selection of smoked meats, but the salads and sides were to die for. Then they had this "deli like case" that had bowls of everything from gator tail, chicken fingers, crawfish, etc., etc.and ALL of whatever you choose from this counter, is cooked fresh when you order it! The gator tail was the best I ever had!!! The garlic potatoes and greens were delicious.
The only thing I wish is that there were more locations.

Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

When driving 41 (to avoid tolls) we have always seen this place and finally we stopped. What a great experience!

This small restaurant has some great BBQ and seafood. My husband had the oyster Po'boy the oyster we're just right (not rubbery of fishy tasting)! My children shared the large lobster mac n cheese, which would have been enough for four children. I had the brisket with the garlic potatoes. The brisket was falling apart and smothered in their house made mild BBQ sauce and I can't forget to mention how good the garlic potatoes were.

This will become our place to stop when on our trips between Chicago and Milwaukee.

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

Outstanding little smokehouse/restaurant in Wadsworth. You can get everything here. Never a bad meal. Dino and his staff are 2nd to none