“Good choice for Italian food”
Review of Maggiano's

Maggiano's
Ranked #11 of 138 Restaurants in Vernon Hills
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 March 2018

We decided to have dinner here as we recently received some Lettuce Entertainment gift cards. We started off with a bottle of wine and a Magginao’s Salad which were both good. For our main we both ordered their Veal Piccata which was excellent. Our waiter was friendly, and food was served promptly Definitely is one of the better Italian restaurants around northwest suburbs.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

My Friends Father had passed. He had told me That He Had This Place Cater For People after Burial. We met With owner to pick up For 50 People. The Owner met wit us and even helped carry Food out to SUV. Owner Very Nice Guy. Any other review you see here that’s negative. Not True in my book. This is One of my Top 10 of all time! Botta Bing Botta Boom

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 22 January 2018

It was an icy day, and we had a graduation to celebrate. We found the atmosphere cozy, the food was delicious, and the staff absolutely fussed over our graduate. They brought us special treats, and helped make it a festive celebration. A little expensive, but a memory that we will treasure and service we will always appreciate.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

The Good: location, food is consistently tasty. Love the gluten free accommodations, usually three chef helps me make a selection...

Not so great: bathrooms need tidying-up, the table we sat at was in an awful location seemed like a side table...

Meh: service

Excellent: little ones say lemon cookies are delicious, college boy & hubby say not to pass on tiramisu.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

I’ve been to Maggiano’s in a variety of capacities. I have enjoyed it every time! I went here after shopping in the mall with friends and we enjoyed wine at the bar. I’ve also been here with my husband for date night and the service and food have always been phenomenal. I highly recommend this restaurant for some delicious Italian cuisine at an affordable price.

Date of visit: October 2017