“Nice place for lunch ”

Add it.
Chili's
Ranked #39 of 124 Restaurants in Vernon Hills
Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

I Have been going there for few years now and I am very happy with the service, as well as with their menu. They have something for everyone. I personally like their fajitas and of course the chili.

Reviewed 11 November 2015

Chili's has many locations and has been around for many years. The Vernon Hills, Illinois location has a great, comfortable look and feel. We were there for lunch today with two of our granddaughters ages 10 & 8. The kids' menu had a good variety of food with any side & drink included for 4.99, and a electronic game machine at each table to keep them busy! My only issue is that they can start playing and then on the check a charge of $1.99 is added without the adult's choice of saying yes or no.

Reviewed 9 November 2015

Thankfully they accepted a reservation for 12! They gladly offered directions when our GPS couldn't seem to find the place. Fish tacos and salads were outstanding. Great margaritas too!!

Reviewed 12 September 2015

Great Mexican cuisine. Ask for Roberto, he will make your dining perfect. Very friendly staff. Great place for family, groups, and dates. Join loyalty club, good benefits. Easy checkout with Kiosk on table.
I eat out every night and only recommend the best places.

Reviewed 30 August 2015

Very good service and nice waitstaff. My daughter and I always enjoy Chilis and this one was very quick and very friendly. We would visit again.