“All American Dessert”

Add it.
Dairy Queen
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Tuscola
Reviewed 16 April 2017

We stopped in at DQ for a blizzard. It was very crowded on a rainy day and service was slow. Food was good and location clean.

Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

Traveling through, stopped to get a bite to eat. The restaurant was very clean, the cashier very personable and the food was great!!!

Reviewed 18 July 2016

While on the way home from dropping off our son for camp at Eastern IL University, my husband ran into this DQ to get an ice cream snack while I waited outside.

ONE (flustered) girl was working the counter as well as the drive thru. There were other employees talking shooting the breeze, oblivious to the growing line of customers. With about 5 people behind him in line and a drive thru line, he asked to speak to the manager and asked if anyone else was working. She replied, "Yeah, we're working." She went back to her conversation.

No one did anything, except for the one girl working counter and drive thru who tried to go even faster. Inevitably, the counter/drive thru girl messed up an order (go figure) and a customer asked for the manager.

The woman "manager" was irritated (to say the least) to have her conversation broken up, again, and was disrespectful to the counter/drive thru girl acting like the girl was a moron for making such a mistake and that she, the manager, would have to fix it... so much that another customer gave the girl advice to never listen to that manager.

My husband asked "What are the other people in the back doing, holding up the wall." The manager said, "You're welcome to leave." So he left. And so did about 4 others behind him. It was like a mini parade leaving the store.

NEVER, NEVER should a "manager" deal with a situation like that. We sent this same information to DQ corporate as well.

I wouldn't write such a detailed account except that the manager woman was a bully, and that is not ok. Plus the bathrooms there were gross.

Reviewed 21 June 2016

I most of the time use the drive thru on my way to someplace else. Pretty quick and food is good. Have to drive past it then turn right to get to the back of the drive thru.

Reviewed 24 May 2016

I've the been doing long weekends in this area for 30 yrs and they have been here the whole time. They are in a new building with a drive thru and tables. We only buy ice cream here. I had a bad experience at the DQ in Metropolis that has made me swear off their sandwiches. They do have excellent fries and ice cream.