“Chicken Rocks!”

Add it.
Lambo's
Ranked #11 of 20 Restaurants in Tuscola
Reviewed 19 June 2017

Need a quick hot chicken snack or road trip food? Stop here for all your needs. Owned locally too! Lots of goodies and beverages and gas to boot!

Reviewed 19 March 2017

Heading back north to Chicago, we needed to stop for gas and a bite of fast food. I dropped my family at Subway and Burger King while I went to BP to fill up the car with gas. I wandered in to Lambo's, which looked like the typical service station store. The end of the shop had a counter selling fried chicken in all the typical fast food forms e.g., pieces on the bone, hot wings, chicken fingers, etc. It looked quite good, so I grabbed four hot wings and some strips for the family.

I was surprised by the quality. Instead of the 70/30 breading-to-chicken ratio of most fast-food nuggets, this looked like actual white meat chicken with a very light breading. It was delicious. We'd come back for the chicken next time we're driving downstate on I-57.

Been to Lambo's? Share your experiences!