“Great service and great food!”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #6 of 20 Restaurants in Tuscola
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

We had stopped at another restaurant further north (we're headed to Tennessee) for breakfast but it was so filthy and the servers were so blasé, we walked it. Had some reservations about this place because of other reviews. I'm not sure what they experienced but this Denny's is excellent! It's clean. The servers have energy and actually care. The food was fresh and tasty (it was better than many other Denny's we've been to). Our server, Casey, was fantastic!

So if you’re on 57, this is the place to stop for great food and service!

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

My son and I stopped in for breakfast. We were immediately met with a blast of arctic air at the door. Shivering and afraid, we waited to be seated. I am not exaggerating when I say I could see my breath. It’s August. Fortunately the coffee was piping hot otherwise hypothermia would have surely made me meet my untimely end. The food was good (it’s difficult to screw up breakfast) however it succumbed to the igloo-like conditions and was cold after about two minutes. The service was average as was the cleanliness. If I returned, and I’m not sure I would, I would definitely pack a winter coat, gloves, earmuffs, pocket warmers, firewood, kerosene, and blankets.

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

We ate here on a recent stop on our trip down south. Seated in a quick and amicable manner. Server took our drink order and gave us a minute to review it menu. Food was prompt and fresh. All around our experience was good and we would return to this establishment again.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

Usually very busy so service is poor. Eggs are always cold by the time they get to you. Not the most comfortable place to wait as it is always cold and the acoustics is terrible. Difficult to carry on a conversation as metal ceiling bounces all sounds together.

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

food was great. Bri was a wonderful server. probably best dennys ive ever been to. i would recommend it highly