“Good Mexican Food Great Service”
Review of El Potro

El Potro
Ranked #9 of 39 Restaurants in Troy
Reviewed 10 September 2017

This is near my club when I am headed home and I have eaten here several times. The salsa and chips are very good. The main entree's have all been very tasty. Always well taken care of

Reviewed 19 July 2017

As usual, I ordered the fajita, and it was great as always. Their fajitas aren't super large but could be shared between 2 people as long as no one is starving, especially if you take advantage of the free chips and salsa. It's easy to fill up on just the chips and salsa if you're not careful, since they taste so good.
We went there with a group of approx. 10 adults and 6 kids. We were given our own section with a bunch of little tables combined into one long table.
Service is always great and the food is very delicious.

I would recommend this restaurant to everyone.

Oh yeah! Their pitcher or half pitcher of margaritas are fantastic and very reasonably priced, especially on weekends (usually a special on weekends). If you drink more than 1 margarita, then you'll save money by ording the pitcher or half pitcher. They're great! Beats the heck out of your typical Mexican chain restaurant.

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

We went for lunch. The food was typical Mexican cuisine with good service. The chile rellenos was a little on the spicy side but good.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

This was a nice little place that we stopped at on our way home from St. Louis. I had the Chicken Taco Salad and is was delicious. Just the right size. Great Service too.

Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed it very much. The Margarita was unique & tasty. The lunch fajitas were excellent and plenty large enough. I'll be back.

Been to El Potro? Share your experiences!