All reviews front desk stay there again family suite great value st louis tv remote fair price wet bar no nonsense nescafe instant average breakfast young kids great night sleep cracker barrel across the street nice place to stay comfortable beds one night stay
Reviewed 22 July 2018

Very nice hotel, clean and reasonably priced. We stayed for a couple of nights to attend a couple of Cardinals games, was an easy drive to the ballpark. Also had a good breakfast, nothing fancy but plenty of basics.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 16 July 2018

The location is ideal right off the highway. The outside looks nice. Entry is dingy looking. Staff was friendly. The room was spacious & clean. I was not impressed with breakfast. Not enough choices. Would have like little muffins, waffles, quaker oats.
I would stay again, but not my 1st choice.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 11 July 2018

My bathroom smelled & it hadn't been cleaned. There were short black hairs all over the toilet seat. When I asked the girl at the front desk to send someone to clean it she said there was no one there but her and asked me how many hairs were on the seat (1 hair is 1 too many) and that she'd have to do it. She showed up to my room with a rag. I asked her if she had anything to sanitize the seat and she said that's all she had (the rag). I went to my car and got my wet wipes and wiped off the toilet seat so I could use it. I later went to the store and bought Lysol wipes and wiped down the whole bathroom & it didn't smell as much after I cleaned it. I booked this hotel because it had a pool and it was not really clean (and it was TINY). The water was cloudy and I don't know if there was dirt at the bottom or just the paint was chipped away. I really wish there was a hot tub, which is nice to sit in after driving for 6 hrs, but then that would probably be dirty too. The positives were: the A/C worked in my room and the room didn't smell or set off my asthma, I was on the 3rd floor & it was nice & quiet & I got a good nights rest, and the bed was very comfy. Overall it wasn't a bad experience but it wasn't great either.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

This is a nice clean safe hotel close to the interstate. Good breakfast. There are some good restaurants nearby.

Only about 30 minutes from downtown St. Louis, so it's a good home base for visiting the city without paying a ton.

Highly recommend this place! Will stay again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

First, let me say that the room was clean, the bed was comfortable and the breakfast was better than most hotels. However, the air conditioner in our room was not working and it was 97 degrees outside. We called the front desk and got attitude that there was nothing they could do. The hotel was full so we couldn’t be moved and they have no maintenance people to check out the unit. We were, however offered a small fan. I suggest if you’re staying here during the summer months, you check out your room before checking in and don’t stay in room 124.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple