All reviews the breakfast area staff was very friendly and helpful modern design room was clean a wonderful stay pull out sofa stayed one night mini fridge cinnamon rolls perfect room cracker barrel up to date downtown st parking lot other hotels road trip free breakfast
Reviewed 2 August 2018

We did a 1130pm check in with no issues. Greeted by a cheery front desk lady that got us checked in quick. It wasn't 5 mins after getting to our room, the front desk lady was at our door with extra blankets, pillow, sheets for the pull out bed.... had a king bed room w/pull out sofa bed. Clearly 2 adults and a teen child were not all sleeping in the same bed. I thought that was good service for her to take note of our room and know we would be needing the extra covers. I read in previous reviews that this hotel is newly built and it shows. Every time you encounter a staff no matter where you are in the hotel, they speak and smile at you. I can't say anything bad other than the pool is enclosed and I do believe it has poor ventilation cause the chlorine smell was so strong my eyes and nose burned the entire time in there (I did not get in the water, just sat by the pool). I even went outside for a few to get fresh air and while out there the eye burning and nose burning did not stop. Breakfast is included and was decent. Had to wait a few times or replenishing of certain items. small selection of fruits, muffins, cinnamon rolls, cereal, oatmeal, eggs, biscuits, at least 1 meat such as turkey sausage or bacon, juices, milk etc. Cracker barrel is right across the parking lot so is a gas station/convenient store. TV channel selection was plentiful. Hotel location is right off the highway, easy to find. A nice spacious lounge/breakfast/lobby area. The room did not have a regular coffee pot it was the k-cup kind with about 6 to 8 different k-cups to pick from and use. Also, iron, ironing board, microwave and mini fridge.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

This new Holiday Inn Express was lovely! The hotel was very clean! I’m very fussy when choosing a hotel and I would definitely stay here again! The bedding was fresh & clean, the room was spotless, the hotel was quiet and we got a good nights rest both nights. The only downside is the Keruig. Not a fan but there is fresh coffee downstairs in the lobby. Hotel swimming & fitness room were very nice and clean! We used both. Thanks for a great stay!!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

The hotel staff was very friendly when we checked into the hotel. The hotel itself is really nice and seems well taken care of and updated. The room was nice and clean and really comfortable. Overall it was a great stay and we would come back if we drive through again!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Mom & I stayed at this facility for 2 nights. The room was large & comfortable. Beds were great. Staff was friendly & a side benefit is the Cracker Barrel in the adjacent parking lot. Would stay again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 July 2018

A clean comfortable property. Cracker Barrel is right next door as well as a few other hotels. Security at this location seemed very good. I was not concerned about any security issues.

Room was clean and the amenities were plenty.

Breakfast is your typical hotel food, I love those warm cinnamon rolls!

I would stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family