“Simply divine! ”

Ranked #2 of 64 Restaurants in Enmore
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Newtown
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

We decided to drop in here for dinner and were not disappointed. Staff were well versed in their menu and more than happy to accomodate my coeliac needs. Almost the whole menu can be made gluten free. I had the chicken souvlaki: chicken skewers, salad, herb chips and pita bread. Let that sink in. GLUTEN FREE PITA BREAD! A pure delight.
It's a small restaurant but the atmosphere was nice and worth a visit. Prices are reasonable for good service and large portions. We had two mains, an entree and two drinks for $62. I would definitely recommend 3 Olives!

Reviewed 26 September 2017

Lovely Greek food and warm friendly vibe. I recommend the slow cooked lamb - it was delicious. One of our local favourite places.

Reviewed 26 August 2017

We were lucky to walk up and get a table in this busy restaurant. I do recommend booking on a Saturday night. The food and service is impeccable. My husband had the lamb souvlaki, my son enjoyed the salt and pepper calamari and I enjoyed the moussaka. All meals came out quickly and were delicious. Generous serving of sides accompanied the meals. Great value!

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Had dinner here before a show. The food was amazing. Really friendly staff and the place was packed and it was only early. I would recommend but make sure you book.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

Visited around 6pm before a show at the Enmore. Happy to accommodate us and acknowledged we needed to be out in 1 1/2 hours. Waitress very attentive and guided our food selection. Service was unobtrusive but was on top of needs. I had the quail. Two whole birds spatch cocked and grilled to perfection. my partner had the barramundi, also well cooked