“Dinner”

The Bullpen Bbq & Darts
Ranked #4 of 36 Restaurants in Streator
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Love coming here it’s low key and great food hamburger to bbq and great fries!!
Much try and great service!!

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

I really enjoy coming here it's low key usually and the food is good for being a bar/ restaurant I always get the bull pen burger ( love burgers)
I would def recommend trying this place!! Price is decent also!!

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Both times I've gone, the food and service were excellent. Pulled pork sandwich and fries were great!

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Went for a family birthday group and I ordered the bullpen burger and fries and it was very good! Others orders fish and wings and everyone was very pleased with there meals! Great service! Good price! It's usually quite for a bar/ restaurant I would definitely be going back!

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

We love good Barbeque and this was some of the best we have ever had. I had the Bbq Beef dinner. The meat was yummy and I loved the sauce. It came with cole slaw and two sides. I got the Smoked Bourbon Sweet Potato Cassorole and it was so good. Also the side salad was made with two kinds of leaf lettuce. Pretty fancy for a bar.
My husband had Bbq ribs with sides. The meat was great,cole slaw was nicely seasoned and the brocolli was also seasoned with spices and lemon. Not your average bar food.