“Excellent!”

The Bullpen Bbq & Darts
Ranked #4 of 36 Restaurants in Streator
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Both times I've gone, the food and service were excellent. Pulled pork sandwich and fries were great!

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Went for a family birthday group and I ordered the bullpen burger and fries and it was very good! Others orders fish and wings and everyone was very pleased with there meals! Great service! Good price! It's usually quite for a bar/ restaurant I would definitely be going back!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

We love good Barbeque and this was some of the best we have ever had. I had the Bbq Beef dinner. The meat was yummy and I loved the sauce. It came with cole slaw and two sides. I got the Smoked Bourbon Sweet Potato Cassorole and it was so good. Also the side salad was made with two kinds of leaf lettuce. Pretty fancy for a bar.
My husband had Bbq ribs with sides. The meat was great,cole slaw was nicely seasoned and the brocolli was also seasoned with spices and lemon. Not your average bar food.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 18 April 2017

The daily specials are cheap and the portions are large. He usually has a good selection of craft beers on tap too.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

At first I was was excited to see a new restaurant come to town especially BBQ! But, sadly the 3 times we have been there we were very disappointed. The first two times the ribs came out tough and cold. The 3rd time we went service was slow and there was hair in our good. Needless to say we won't ever go back

Date of visit: November 2016