“You'll never leave hungry!”

The Bullpen Bbq & Darts
Ranked #4 of 36 Restaurants in Streator
Reviewed 18 April 2017

The daily specials are cheap and the portions are large. He usually has a good selection of craft beers on tap too.

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

At first I was was excited to see a new restaurant come to town especially BBQ! But, sadly the 3 times we have been there we were very disappointed. The first two times the ribs came out tough and cold. The 3rd time we went service was slow and there was hair in our good. Needless to say we won't ever go back

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 13 February 2017

I have had lunch at Bullpen several times and dinner a couple of times. We have taken several business partners there also, and they all said they enjoyed the food. It is quiet enough at lunch so you are still able to hear the conversation. I had the crispy chicken salad the last time, and it was a nice portion and very good. I usually try to order something that I can get a side of the sweet potato casserole. It is like a pecan pie with sweet potato's in it. Very tasty.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

This medium size neighborhood sports bar will surprise you on its value and quality of food. Its menu is diverse but they specialize in smoked chicken and meat. They have a Sunday special of 10 wings for $10 and I couldn't get through half of my meal before I was stuffed. If your in this town and looking for laid back value, this is the place.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

We stopped in to the Bullpen for a quick bite before the football game. Good food! I had the 1/2 lb cheeseburger for $6.99. Moo'er sandwich - a beefsteak sandwich was excellent. Burgers served on ciabatta roll. Lagunitas on tap. Cute western theme. Clean and friendly. Looking forward to another visit.

Date of visit: October 2016