“Great lunch buffet ”
Review of Chippers Grill

Chippers Grill
Ranked #5 of 36 Restaurants in Streator
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

I stopped in here for lunch with a coworker and enjoyed every bite. There’s a nice little salad bar with all of the usual fixings, wonderful fried chicken, and about 10 other dishes. Two of us had drinks with our lunch buffet and walked out the door for a little under $22.
The greeter had a big smile on her face and was very welcoming. The wait staff was happy to help and made the meal very enjoyable. I will definitely go back next time I’m in Streator.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

John and his crew do their very best to create delicious food that will fit any budget. The wait staff is the best in taking care of customers. Order from the menus or visit the extensive buffet for breakfast, lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 8 May 2018

we stopped in for breakfast last week and were greeted by the friendliest staff I have seen in a restaurant in a long time. I had the eggs, hash brown and biscuits and gravy. It came with 4 biscuits and loads of gravy all for $6.99. I would recommend this place without hesitation

Reviewed 26 April 2018

The food is of poor quality.There is not much to eat on the salad bar unless you want greasy fried chicken and meat that you cannot identify. The servers were very nice but it's just not a restaurant you can find something healthy to eat. No-one eats iceberg lettuce any more.Theres absolutely no nutrition in it. They need to step it up as far as healthy food.

1  Thank Christine G
Reviewed 2 March 2018

My friend and i stopped here for a late lunch recently. I had a turkey sandwich and fries.
They were decent. There is also a buffet that has a lot from which to choose. The waitress was efficient and we got our food quickly. This is not a memorable place, but it holds its own and I'd recommend it to anyone in the area who is hungry and wants decent food at reasonable prices.