“Average”

Cozze Woodley
Ranked #1 of 18 Restaurants in Woodley
Price range: US$7 - US$18
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: At Cozze we aim to provide simple and fresh food with a warm and friendly service in a clean and nicely decorated surroundings. We cater for all age groups, families welcome.
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

I’m only rating this a 2 purely for the food on this occasion. I was so disappointed. I have only ever eaten here during the day for lunch & I’d rate it a 5 every time. Food & service always wonderful.
However I visited for an evening meal this time. I ordered the gamberoni starter & chicken peri peri as a main.
At £6.95 for a starter I expected more than just 3 small prawns in a dish of tomato’s with not much flavour, 2 small sticks of bread to mop up so much tomato wasn’t enough.
The main was very average, I’d go as far to say it was similar to what would be served in a greasy spoon. The chips were so full of grease. Then some kind of hot sauce squeezed over the chicken which had the most inedible skin on. The chicken wasn’t marinated at all. This cost me £14.95. So disappointing.
Service as always, amazing! Which is why I go back & constantly recommend this restaurant.
I will be sticking to the Italian side of the menu from now on. Lesson learned

Reviewed 29 April 2018

Positive - Easy to park, Clean, Freindly staff, wait time.

Neutral - Food taste, VFM,.

Negative - Busy (noisey), Condements, Canteen like room.

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Excellent value for money. The food was very good although I wasnt personally keen on the pizza base. Great risotto, spag, chicken, sea bass, bread and sweet potatoe fries. Service was friendly and efficient. Would eat here again.

Reviewed 18 April 2018

Fabulous service, fabulous food and a wonderful evening.
Restaurant was full which is a sign of how good it was,
our only issue was it was a bit noisy BUT we had a great night

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

Such a friendly place to go and the food is always amazing. I’ve been going there for around a year and have never been disappointed. Pretty much everything is cheap except steaks etc. so good value for money, and there’s always deals on. Good environment for families, friends, meetings and more!