“Love it here.”
Review of The New Inn

The New Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Kidmore End B&B and Inns
Reviewed 27 June 2017

Once again I visited in business, a single night thus time. The New Inn is such a lovely pub & garden. Dora is such a great host & always makes you feel welcome. The rooms are comfortable (I've stayed in 3 of them now!). This is my first choice whenever I'm in the area - I would even change my business plans around their availability, simply so I could stay again.

Room Tip: Specify your needs & they will do their best to satisfy your requests.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

On my quest to get a Sunday lunch at 3.15 in the afternoon, we turned up at the New Inn not holding out much hope. We were pleasantly surprised..I got my roast pork dinner and my partner had fish and chips. Both hit the mark on all levels; decent portion size, perfectly cooked vegetables, reasonably priced and most importantly absolutely delicious! Will definitely be returning to sample other meals on the menu.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 June 2017

Breakfast was lovely so were the staff. They went to so much trouble to make the day a very delightful one. We could not have chosen a better venue for our families very special day.
We look forward to a return visit.
Maggie

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 May 2017

Rooms really nice, staff very friendly and helpful, food great. We stayed one night will be back again. Very old quaint pub very quiet but easy to find in lovely area can be busy in good weather.............

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 May 2017

Three of us visited for an evening meal, had quality real ale, excellent food. Menu isn't pages long but food is all freshly cooked, have never had a duff plateful in many visits.
Staff are friendly and efficient, this is a great local.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends

Been to The New Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about The New Inn

Address: Chalkhouse Green Road, Kidmore End RG4 9AU, England
Region: United Kingdom > England > Oxfordshire > Kidmore End
Bar / Lounge Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 1 B&Bs / Inns in Kidmore End
Price Range: €94 - €117 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — The New Inn 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), LateRooms, Hotels.com, Book Direct Rooms and Booking.com so you can book your The New Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
The New Hotel Reading