“Awesome sushi!”
Review of Wok 'n Fire

Wok 'n Fire
Reserve with OpenTable
Wok 'n Fire is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 July 2018

Met some friends here for lunch when I was in town, and we tried some of the sushi rolls. I like the uniqueness of the jalapenos in some of the rolls. Added a nice flavor without to much spice. The service was amazing as were the rolls!! I wish there was one of these restaurants where I live!

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 22 July 2018

I like coming here for a quick, inexpensive sushi fix during happy hour. They have specials during that time and the sushi is pretty good.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 7 July 2018

My wife and I visited Wok 'n Fire for the third time (always at lunch) -- and have been more than pleased on each visit. They have a very extensive menu -- and a section devoted to lunch specials -- which are great! Both of our lunches -- chicken and salmon -- were presented beautifully -- and served with rice and veggies. Although a lunch portion -- it was more than enough -- and delicious! And both at a nice price!
GO --- EAT --- ENJOY!!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 7 April 2018

This is an amazing restaurant. My husband is a huge fan of Asian food and this is his hands down favorite restaurant. Miriam makes sure everyone is truly happy with their selection and if something is wrong she definitely makes it right! Great date night out, just make sure you make reservations or you'll have a wait!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 7 April 2018

We gave my grandkids a choice of Mexican food or sushi and they chose sushi, so because we were close to Wok 'n Fire we came there. When you enter Wok 'n Fire, the first thing that you'll see is a huge "Buddha". We were seated immediately as it was just after the lunch rush. Our server, Elizabet, was there quickly and took the grandkids order first. We ordered each of them a bowl of miso soup and, to split, an order of endamame. We decided on the tuna poke and an order of pot stickers. Everything was hot and tasty. The price was reasonable. There is a lot of parking in the area of the Wok 'n Fire, as it is located in the Arboretum of South Barrington.

Date of visit: April 2018