All reviewsthree monthscoffee potshopping mallrooms are cleanshort driveold orchardone night stay
Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

We did have a few concerns, as we were planning on staying 9 nights, and didn't want to be locked into a booking that we were unsatisfied with. They assured me I would only pay for time spent, and would be reimbursed if unhappy. Fortunately, we are pleased with our accommodations. The room was clean, a slight odor at first, which is usually the case with most hotel rooms, but dissipated with use. The bathroom was clean and the shower worked well. Housekeeping was once a week, but anything we needed we could always get at the front desk. We were supplied with dishes and cookware upon request. I felt the cost was inexpensive considering the location. Dog friendly, sealed the deal. The little kitchen beats a straight hotel room, and creates more space.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank eel1948
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Skokie, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2017

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and for choosing to stay with us. It is great to see you received your room accommodations were much to your liking and that you were able to take advantage of our pet-friendly policy. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 21 November 2016

Nice small hotel for a short stay close to Chicago, but not all the traffic. Close to a mall so you can grab a bit for a reasonable price. The room is on the small side, but would not expect more for the price. Staff was very nice and the room was clean. Most important, it was quiet. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Skokie, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. It is great to see you were well accommodated by our staff and that our location was beneficial during your stay. Reading that you would stay with us again is satisfying. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.

Reviewed 21 November 2016

Not a bad experience; in a pinch I'd stay again. But I personally prefer duvet covers that are laundered regularly over bedspreads and blankets which are reused over and over again and really creep me out. All you need to do is watch one episode of 60 Minutes on hotels to know what I'm talking about. Room smelled stale, probably because of bedspread.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

Terrible hotel. Looks clean from the road. Inside is different. The rooms stink! My group checked in late on a Friday. We had a double room booked. When the gentleman at the front counter was informed his response was "nothing I can do my manager isn't here right now, I need to get back to work." He was clearly asleep! Save your money!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

I'm staying here for 2 weeks and every employee is so pleasant. It is kept very clean and since it is a completely non-smoking motel it doesn't have that musty smell like other Extended Stays I have been to.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business