“Awesome B & B!!”

Chestnut Street Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Sheffield B&B and Inns
Reviewed 4 September 2017

Monika and Jeff are beyond wonderful! Breakfast and dinner was top-notch!!
We were served like royalty and treated like old friends.
A lovely bed and breakfast to which we will most definitely return!
Thank you for a most lovely stay!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
msudakov, Owner at Chestnut Street Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Awww. Thank you! It was our pleasure!!!

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

I chose Chesnut Inn for the food aspect I wanted to do a cooking class and boy Im happy I did. Everything was exceptional. The coziness of the home to the fire pit at night. Perfect getaway from the city. The food was out of this world. Way to go you two. Keep up the wonderful work. Thank you for your wonderful hospitality.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

Our pleasure! Thank you!

Reviewed 2 September 2017

I had to go to central Illinois for business in August and my lodging accommodations were limited to say the least. After I expanded my search a bit, I found a lovely B&B in Sheffield, IL. I quickly called and Jeff could not have been more accommodating.

I knew I was in for a treat when Monika presented the first breakfast of many delicious ones to come. Both Jeff and Monika were wonderful in accommodating my crazy work schedule and when I had to leave for work at 5am a few mornings, there was always home baked foods, fresh food and a flask of delicious coffee (Jeff takes his coffee seriously, bless him!) ready for me to take to work. The other mornings I was treated to a heart warming fabulous breakfast that would last me until supper.

Monika and Jeff are gracious and warm hosts and I quickly fell into a routine after work meeting them in the kitchen for a chat of the days events.

When it was time to go back home, I felt like I was leaving behind good friends. Thank you so much for a very enjoyable stay!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

An outstanding bed and breakfast which deserves more than 5 stars. Jeff and Monika are committed to giving guests high-end service, with tastefully-decorated comfortable rooms, and gourmet food. It's everything you dream a bed and breakfast should be. We had the green suite which had 2 bedrooms, a bathroom, and a tv room.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
msudakov, Owner at Chestnut Street Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Thank you so much!!! It was a pleasure having you both!

Reviewed 31 July 2017

This was my second visit to the Inn. It is a perfect place to get away from the "hustle and bustle" of city life. I love the country side, smaller towns with gracious people, and then it is topped off with the elegant, yet comfortable beauty of the Chestnut Street Inn. Jeff and Monica are so friendly, informative, and, well, of course, Monica is a fabulous chef. Dinner was so delicious. They couldn't have been more welcoming and lovely. Will tell me friends, and plan to return sooner than not.

Room Tip: Each room has a beautiful view of the trees, landscaping of the grounds.