All reviews small lake free breakfast the staff was friendly and helpful nice place to stay would stay again hotel restaurant hot breakfast a great stay outdoor pool nice room potatoes convention center woodfield mall geese chicago conference pros
Reviewed 13 February 2016

The room was ok. I saw one little bug on the sliding door which I didn't see again and the bathroom shower faucet was hard to turn.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
John R, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Schaumburg Chicago Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2016

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to write your review. I apologize for the shower faucet issue. We have fixed it and hope that we can host you again in the future. Again, thank you for staying with us.

847-397-1500

Reviewed 7 January 2016

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
John R, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Schaumburg Chicago Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2016

Reviewed 25 December 2015

Nasty place with serious need for renovation. I would not stay here again for $30 a nite. It does have potential but the current owner appears to be of the mindset to take all the cash out of his investment and not put any back in.

Stayed: August 2015
John R, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Schaumburg Chicago Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2016

Thank you for staying with us. I regret that we did not meet your expectations. I would like an opportunity to speak with you further in regards to your stay. Please contact me via email or by phone.

847-397-1500

Reviewed 16 December 2015

This is a reasonably priced hotel in close proximity to all of the local shopping and restaurants. The room was clean, it was quiet and staff was courteous at check in and check out. This was my second time here and I would stay again.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
John R, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Schaumburg Chicago Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2015

Thank you for staying with us again and for taking the time to write your review. I am happy to read that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Again, thank you.