“Great turkey wrap and brisket platter”
Review of Kinfork

Kinfork
Reserve with OpenTable
Kinfork is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #64 of 361 Restaurants in Schaumburg
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Had the turkey wrap, really good and quite filling. The kids menu was good included sundae bar for kids, adding their own options. Took home brisket for hubby, that was quite a platter. Very tender brisket. Delicious sweet potato fries.

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Ate here on a recent Sunday afternoon with a baby. We had the burger, tater tots, and pulled pork nachos.
Service and food were amazing.
I am ashamed of myself for all that I ate on this visit.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Came here with the kids, nice surprise! Quick and pleasant service, great food, reasonable price. We just had apps and kids meals, but the brussel sprouts are amazing! The kids get free ice cream / make your own sundaes! Wish we lived closer!

Reviewed 12 March 2018

I visited with my wife and wanted a quiet meal away from the crazy crowds at the Woodfield mall. We ordered smoked brisket, chicken kebabs and maple fried salmon. The brisket was one of the best I'd ever had. The smoky flavor was perfect and the meat was so juicy. I could've eaten 10 of these if I wasn't counting calories. I usually like to eat kebabs at a middle eastern restaurant but these guys made really well with the right amount of spices and flavor. The salmon was delicious with a slight hint of sweetness from the maple syrup but the soup that it was served in was too salty. When we let our waitress know about it, the manager immediately came by and offered us a discount on the dish. It showed a genuine concern which I see only in the best restaurants. For my part, I tipped all that amount back to the our waitress. I'd be happy to visit again.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

We had to go to Woodfield to pick something up at a specialty store. We chose Kinfork only because of the convenience of it being inside the mall. Good choice...pleasantly surprised! We ordered the Roasted Beets and Goat Cheese salad and the Southern Meatloaf. The food was fresh and tasty...the service was awesome. A very good lunch experience.