“Best charcoal-fired food and Brisket in Chicago area”

Weber Grill Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Weber Grill Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 361 Restaurants in Schaumburg
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: American Lane
Reviewed 3 October 2016

My wife and I stopped on our way back to Minnesota - the brisket fell apart - no need for a steak knife that day. I appreciated the attention given by our waitress, and I love to sit at the counter to watch the BBQ being done on giant weber grills!

A must stop for anyone passing thru the northwest suburbs of Chicago!

Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

Had a taste for beef brisket so we figured this would be the place to go. We were not disappointed. Since restaurants here usually get very crowded, we made our reservation for around 5:45 PM which was a great time because when we left the line was out the door.

Started with a great makers mark whiskey sour. The bartender rocked this drink. Incredible.

Tried the ham and white bean chili. It had a great kick to it. So delish we asked for the recipe and was surprised that the chef obliged. Without portions of course but we will wing it.

Ordered our brisket and a side of mashed sweet potato and an order of Brussel sprouts with squash. Amazing.

Finished the meal off with a season cherry crisp. Petite and tart. What a great small dessert to share.

Will definitely return.

Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

Had a business dinner here in a private room, which was nice. Service was good and so was the atmosphere. The food was fair, but I expected better.

Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

Husband, adult son and I enjoyed a recent dinner on a Saturday night. Because the waiter found out we were new to the restaurant he sent over a mini app. This was a nice touch. It had pulled pork and some slaw on tortilla type chips. One chip for each of us.

We spent the evening and had several courses. It is kind of an odd feeling. I can't decide if they want to be a BBQ joint (casual) or a steakhouse (up scale) so they do a little of each.

I found their non-beef/pork menu a little lacking. Shrimp was only on the app menu. Weak fish listings.

Good wine and beer selections. Food was good.

Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

Our first time back in a couple of years. Glad to see improvements in the waitstaff - that was my one previous complaint. We ate in Smokey Joe's Bar area - our preferred spot. Watching the Cubs and having a 312 - that is Chicago. We did not have steaks or barbecue this trip, but based upon the tables around us Weber's still excels at both. We had a flatbread pizza, turkey burger (our daughter said it was the best one she has ever had), and the meatloaf (grilled and served with mac and cheese and cole slaw - choice of sides). Everything was great and we will continue to visit when in the area.