All reviews courtyard by marriott woodfield mall weber grill restaurant front desk long weekend within walking distance very nice hotel small pool lobby bar starbucks coffee would definitely stay here again up to date hot tub king bed lots of restaurants business travel convenient location
Reviewed 22 October 2015 via mobile

My husband and I decided to go on a quiet weekend getaway for our 8th year anniversary. We left our children at home. We arrived at the hotel as a couple with no children (hint for the front desk person that didn't care or notice)
We had no children!! We were then given a room near the stair case exit, on the 2nd floor. Where families with children, and teenagers ran up and down the stairs late night and early morning, our entire hotel stay. Not to mention, with trying to watch a television show. We had problems with the television not working. We addressed the front desk person, which called the maintenance man, that didn't fix the problem. So, not only was our stay very disappointing, but so was the unconcerned, non-chalant customer service that was shown to us. I would never ever recommend this hotel to anyone, unless you like noise, and poor customer service that you pay for.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Bo H, General Manager at Courtyard Chicago Schaumburg, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2015

Thank you for the comments regarding your recent stay at the Courtyard by Marriott Schaumburg. I completely understand how disappointing it may have been to be able to not able spend a quiet weekend away due to the noise level of the other guests in the hotel. I also completely understand the disappointment with your television not working properly. For that I sincerely apologize for the negative experience you had at my hotel. As you can see by previously reviews our customer service is always spot on, so they way your were treated is certainly not the norm nor is it acceptable. Please know that I will personally address each of your concerns with my staff and we truly hope you give us another opportunity to earn your loyalty.

Reviewed 10 October 2015 via mobile

I would definitely stay here again. The room was very nice and the bed was great. Got a great nights sleep. They do charge for breakfast but it is better than most of the other free ones. Plenty of restaurants in walking distance. Very safe area and well lit. The staff was also professional and welcoming.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Bo H, General Manager at Courtyard Chicago Schaumburg, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2015

Thank you very much for your business and the great comments!!

Reviewed 4 October 2015 via mobile

We arrived at 11 pm on a Friday night and was greeted by a friendly front desk clerk. Check in was quick and painless. He asked if I had a floor preference. When I told him I didn't he said he would put us on the 2nd floor bc there was a wedding party on the 1st floor. Pool was nice and warm. My kids loved this hotel as much as I did! Really loved that the curtains actually blocked out the sun really well which was nice since we checked in at 11pm.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Bo H, General Manager at Courtyard Chicago Schaumburg, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2015

Thank you very much for the great comments regarding your recent stay at the Courtyard by Marriott Schaumburg. I am glad to see you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to hosting you again!!

Reviewed 4 October 2015 via mobile

Stayed two night's to attend a wedding. A little hard to find but after the first time it was easy. Excellent staff. Very helpful and pleasant. Clean, quiet, nice decor, comfortable bed and pillows, good workout room, nice pool and hot tub for getting some exercise and relaxing in the early morning. Would definitely stay again if in the area.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Bo H, General Manager at Courtyard Chicago Schaumburg, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2015

Thank you very much for the great comments regarding your recent stay. I am glad to see you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you again!!

Reviewed 30 September 2015 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights last week and overall enjoyed the stay. Nothing fancy here, but clean. No free breakfast here, as you have options to buy food from onsite cafe menu. Little expensive overall. Close to Resturants outside, like Weber grill...

Pool and hot tub were decent. Overall it should offer more at this cost.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Bo H, General Manager at Courtyard Chicago Schaumburg, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2015

Thank you for taking the time to comment about your recent stay at the Courtyard Schaumburg. I am very glad to see you enjoyed you stay for the most part. We look forward to hosting you again next time you are in the area!!