“Good for breakfast”

Ranked #42 of 375 Restaurants in Schaumburg
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 10 August 2017

I have been going to Richard Walkers for many years and have always had a good meal. I have to say it's not as good/consistent as it used to be, but still a good place to eat. My favorite is the Western Omelette, with Jalapeno cheese. Last two visits, there was little to no cheese in mine, but all other times it was great.

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Great German pancake and egg dishes. Coffee is very good as well. Quick service without disappointment. Apple pancakes are a real treat but not for those watching sugar intake! Busy but efficient. Wait times can be longer at peak times.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

I hadn't been to Richard Walkers in several years, but found an opportunity to take my 10 years old daughter here recently. The coffee and eggs benedict are as great as I remember and my daughter loved the chocolate chip pancakes. Our waiter was very attentive and event other servers, in the middle of serving their own guests, would stop and refill my coffee any time they walked past. Great team work, servers!

Reviewed 24 June 2017

Excellent service, no wait time. Their sausage skillet is DELICIOUS! I usually take the pancakes home because I can't finish everything. Wonderful restaurant.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

Over priced. There are a lot more places to get a good breakfast. Food was served Luke warm at best. Bacon had no taste toast was hard and cold eggs were like rubber.
Asked if they can make my omelet grilled on the grill and not fluffy I was told they can't make any grilled omelet but fluffy. The menu reads eggs any way you want.