“D - lish!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 April 2018

I go here with my sister for breakfast during the week when we have the day off. It’s the only time to go when there is not a line...during the weekend its always PACKED! They do have a “no wait” app to phone ahead to put your name on a list. Anyway, the blueberry bliss pancakes are to die for! They are blueberry pancakes with a blueberry mascarpone cheese mixture that is so delicious you could die. They have a nice menu with all the regular stuff and its all good

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

This is one of our favorite places to get breakfast when we visit our daughter in Schaumburg! The service is phenomenal and the food is fantastic with a varied menu! Try to arrive early or be prepared to wait as it’s super busy - especially on he weekends!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Excellent service and delicious food. You really need to come very hungry because they serve a lot of food.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 13 March 2018

I was brought here by a good friend who is a resident of the Chi, and I was blown away at how tasty and the various selection they have.
Great breakfast, better than most franchises I have been to. My new favourite spot.

The staff were very friendly, but the wait time is long, due to high demand. The food options were very selective, almost difficult to choose but extremely tasty. I cannot wait to return.

Overall my cost was fair, and I recommend this place to anyone visiting Chicago. Please open more locations around the USA.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Slightly spiced Los Altos was brilliant. I ordered without the hash browns and took the signature pan cakes instead. Service been always excellent and food arrives fairly quickly. Would recommend this place anytime.

Date of visit: March 2018