All reviews full kitchen living room separate bedrooms main building the entire property basketball court woodfield mall wood field mall long term stay downtown chicago home away from home free breakfast coffee maker rooms are spacious nice breakfast would highly recommend this hotel staff was very friendly and helpful
Reviewed 27 September 2016

Stayed here for 2 nights for business. Upon entering the property, follow the sign pointing to the lobby to the left. The lobby door is small and hard to miss but it will be on your right.
The hotel is located in a nice area in the clean and safe city of Schaumburg, There is a Greek restaurant about a 10 m
-inute walk away, otherwise its recommended you have a car.

Pros:
-Front desk staff was friendly and efficient
-I had booked a 1 bed suite but they upgraded me to a 2 bed suite for free
-Hotel lobby and hotel room are very clean, welcoming, and comfortable
-2 bed suite is huge. Feels like an apartment
-Bed is very comfortable. Down pillows, soft sheets and mattress
-Full kitchen is clean and has all the essentials
-TV has 1 HBO channel and a number of local and cable channels
-Breakfast is free and serves hot foods, lots of seating, 2 TV's in 2 separate seating rooms
-They have a snack shop for purchases, along with a bar serving alcohol in the lobby
-Fast and free reliable WIFI

Cons:
-The units are spread out and after checking in I had to walk outside to my room. It was a short walk and not really an issue, but if it was raining or snowing I could see this being an annoyance

Everything about this hotel was excellent. This will be my go to place whenever I visit the area for business and need to use a full kitchen.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
maureen f, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Schaumburg, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2016

THANK YOU , THANK YOU, THANK YOU.... I'm so happy to read that you enjoyed the hotel and had a great stay. My team does a great job at taking care of our guests. Come back anytime. We welcome you.

Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

Schaumburg is a bit further of a drive than we expected from downtown Chicago, but it ended up being a nice distance. Great neighborhood, close to Target and large mall with Legoland. Pool is outdoors. You do need to walk outdoors to get to your room/to breakfast/etc- all doors open to outside. Window was unlocked, make sure to check those before leaving stuff in room (I'm sure it was a mistake- the room was otherwise well cared for and maintained). We had a 2 bedroom/2 bathroom with pull out couch in living room and kitchen. Plenty of space for 5 of us and our kids had enough room to spread out. Coffee is excellent, breakfast was fine. Plenty of options. We would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
maureen f, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Schaumburg, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2016

Thank you for your 5 STAR review. I appreciate all of your comments. Please come back and visit anytime you are in the Schaumburg area.

Reviewed 10 September 2016

This was our second time staying and I must say it was just as good as the first. The staff is wonderful. The rooms are clean and cozy. The breakfast is great too.We had a chance to explore the pool. The kids loved it.

Room Tip: At breakfast it will be nice to have it available where u can take your food in a carry out box to eat in your room
Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
maureen f, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Schaumburg, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2016

Thank you for your 5 STAR review. I'm glad that you came back to visit and enjoyed your stay. Thank you for being our guest.

Reviewed 10 September 2016

Family of seven; I rented 2 bedroom suite. I love the full kitchen. There's two private bathroom. Clean, I let my 3 year old play around on carpet. Awesome amenities; pool, basketball court, laundry room, gym and free breakfast.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
maureen f, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Schaumburg, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2016

Thank you so very much for your 5 STAR review. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Come back again when you are visiting the Schaumburg area.

Reviewed 8 September 2016

Sonesta Suites Schaumburg is tucked away in a private yet convenient location. It feels like you are away from it all, yet you are still so close to it all. Woodfield mall is just down the street along with a ton of restaurants and entertainment venues. All the room suites were extremely clean and spacious. I was totally satisfied. I highly recommend !!!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
maureen f, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Schaumburg, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2016

I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay and it was relaxing for you. Thank you for your review. Come back anytime you are in the area.