1,024 results
All reviews woodfield mall front desk very nice hotel clean rooms whole foods chicago area hot tub lots of restaurants business trip staff was friendly the room was nice great place to stay fitness center convenient location definitely stay here again nice stay free breakfast
Reviewed 27 March 2016

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean, the beds are comfortable and linens are clean and fresh. The adjustable beds/mattress is great. I had dinner and breakfast and the food was very good. I will definately stay there on my next trip to Schaumburg.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Nicole C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Schaumburg, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2016

Dear Ehmaryg,
Thank you for the wonderful review! I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit and found our staff to be friendly and helpful and the rooms clean and comfortable! I truly appreciate your time and business and kind review! Thank you again and we look forward to your return visit! Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 26 March 2016

Everything was perfect... Breakfast service could have been a tad bit more attentive but all in all, the best I have ever stayed and I am
In a different hotel once a week. Bed was comfy. Bathroom was clean and no mildew or mold in the shower.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Nicole C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Schaumburg, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2016

Dear Adrieene,
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. I am certainly pleased to hear that your visit was enjoyable and the bathroom clean. I am sorry that breakfast could have been better. I will share your feedback with my team and we will work on improving the breakfast experience. Thank you for sharing this with me and for your time. We hope to have you back sometime soon!

Reviewed 25 March 2016

The hotel was sorta off the beaten path...but it was nice and easy to access. The hotel was going through some renovations while we were there but they didn't really interfere with our stay. The hotel had a smooth check in process and our room was as expected. It included a microwave and mini fridge. Those are always wonderful to have when you travel for athletic competitions.
My only grip would be at 10pm my 14 yr old daughter went to get a tooth brush from the front desk and they gave her a hard time because it was "adult" time and no kids were allowed in the lobby or roaming around. While I understand the reason, it seemed weird to even mention to her as she was at the front desk.
Aside from that the hotel was quiet and was very nice.
Complimentary breakfast would have been nice but I know my rate didn't include it.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family

Dear Carey,
Thank you for taking the time complete a review on our hotel. I am truly very sorry and confused regarding the "adult time". This isn't something we say or practice at the hotel. Should you wish to speak more on this, I would be more than happy to listen. I can be reached directly at 224-520-6950 or via email at Nicole.coghlan@Hilton.com. Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you. Have a great day.

Reviewed 23 March 2016 via mobile

The room was cute. The shower took some time to get used to, I mean the glass door was cool but I'm a curtain kind of girl. The room was nicely furnished. The bed was kinda lumpy. But we enjoyed ourselfs.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear MGM,
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit even though the bed was imperfect. I will address that issue with my management team so thank you for bringing that to my attention. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 23 March 2016 via mobile

I like at this location as it is near a lot of restaurants and not far from O'Hare. Overall a pretty standard HGI. You know what you are walking into everytime you plan a stay here. When coming back to this area I will most likely stay here as it is one of the better Hilton locations in the area.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business

Dear Sjwiden,
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review on our hotel. I am glad to hear that we are one of the better Hiltons in the area, but it is my sincere hope that your next visit with us will earn an above standard experience. Should you wish to reach out to me directly regarding what we could have done to make your stay extraordinary, I can be reached directly at 224-520-6950 or via email at Nicole.coghlan@Hilton.com. Once again, thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you. Have a great day.