All reviewsgranite citygreat locationwoodfield mallfresh cut fruitlooked yummyhockey tournamenthilton appmodern hotelcloset doorjuice machinewonderful propertylong daysdo not disturb signstaff was extremely helpfulbreakfast servicewould stay here againthe breakfast area
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed for one night prior to a flight and we didn't want to stay too close to O'Hare. Greeted by Rio, who was fantastic and a real asset to the hotel. Comfortable room with everything you'd expect of a strong hotel brand. Massage shower was great. Very convenient for dining options and the mall, as well as being very accessible.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Jennifer K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Schaumburg, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

rrfguru, thank you for the awesome review! I appreciate you taking the time to comment on your experience. Rio is a gem we have here! She will be happy to see her name specifically mentioned by a guest. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 13 October 2017

Very immaculate hotel in a great location next to Woodfield Mall. Great courteous staff and modern clean hotel. Check-in was quick and staff friendly. Will definitely stay again. Very enjoyable experience and will recommend to others.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Steve G, thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! I'm happy to hear that you found everything clean, friendly and modern. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

This hotel is so friendly. They went out of there way to make our stay comfortable. They assisted my husband with some business needs that he had to attend to urgently. We had our 3 year old grandson with us and they were always so kind and friendly to him. They were helpful with directions, suggestions for pizza etc.
I would highly recommend this hotel.

The rooms were nice, clean and spacious.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Carol V, thank you for the wonderful review and comments on our location and your experience! I appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel and provide such wonderful words such as kind, friendly and helpful! We look forward to seeing you again. ... and Go Bears!

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Hampton Inn is probably our favorite hotel chain because their pricing is usually reasonable and the service and quality of their rooms is very consistent. Hampton Inns were one of the first brands to introduce their 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. For our trip home from Wisconsin to Michigan this Hampton Inn was the right price at the right location.

When we arrived we received a warm and friendly greeting and welcomed to the hotel and quickly checked in. On this stay I was upgraded to a Suite and presented us with two bottles of water; we were off to a great start as we headed to the elevator to get to our room.

Our Suite was spacious, clean, and comfortable and had all of the amenities we have come to expect from Hampton Inns. We settled in for the night and relaxed. The bed was firm but very warm and comfortable. Everything about the hotel felt new and fresh.

The breakfast was the normal Hampton Inn fare: Cereal & Fruit, Waffle Maker & Toppings, Juice Machine, Hit Foods-Mini Cheese Omelettes & Sliced Sausages, and Coffee Station. I enjoyed my usual items: 2 Cheese Omelettes (they're mini) with Sausages and Waffle with Cinnamon Sauce, Syrup, and Whipped Cream.

Overall this is a very nice hotel that had everything we needed for a relaxing stay. It is decorated in a modern style with pictures and artwork that represents scenes of Chicago. All of the employees were nice and helpful and made us feel welcome.

One thing we experienced was a mild buzz sound about every thirty minutes that is similar to a cell phone text message buzz. Once noticed it kept us awake for a while. The next morning I saw under my end table a small white electrical box that seemed to be the source. To make up for loss of sleep, we got a late checkout. With that, I would not hesitate to stay here again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you very much DavidMcKendry for the wonderfully written review. I cant thank you enough for spelling out everything positive about our hotel and location. The best part is hearing that you wouldn't hesitate to stay here again. There is nothing better then building loyalty with our guests. I look forward to personally meeting you the next time you are in town. Thank you!

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed at the Hampton Inn over the weekend with some girlfriends. It has been completely remodeled into a very posh and tastefully decorated hotel. While my friends stayed in double suites, I was in a king suite, which was very spacious and well-appointed. I had plenty of towels and the bed linens and pillows were very nice. My room also had a comfy chaise. The complementary breakfast was delicious - the best I’ve had! There was a mixture of hot and cold foods. Don’t pass up on the omelets or oatmeal! The staff were wonderful and very friendly and helpful! I travel often and am very impressed with what you get here for the price! I had wanted to stay here when I visited in April, but the hotel was booked - my loss. Will stay here again on my next trip to Chicago.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you MrsBeanieH for the absolutely wonderful review. I'm happy to hear that you found our hotel spacious and well-appointed. Enjoying a good breakfast before starting the day is always key to a positive experience as well. I look forward to seeing you again! THank you!