“Great food & service”
Review of Charminar

Charminar
Ranked #17 of 47 Restaurants in Henley Beach
Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

Amazing food! The cheese naan bread was definately the best I've ever had. The food was a nice decent size and everyone at my table loved their meals. The resturaunt itself was warm and very welcoming. The service was great, very friendly & attentive!

Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

With friendly service and a good location, Charminar has been consistently pleasing since opening some years ago. Our waiter memorised most of our order, and our missing entree arrived soon afterwards, with apologies. The food was delicious (try the beef cheek!), but could have been served warmer. A really nice dinner-we will be back soon!

Reviewed 6 May 2017

"Chain" Restaurants don't normally thrill me but we recently had dinner with friends who suggested we go to the Charminar at Henley Beach as they enjoyed it.

I am so glad that we did, this was one of the best, most tasty & enjoyable Indian meals that I have enjoyed for a long time.

On top of that, service was professional & friendly and prices are reasonable. There was a large group of Indian family & friends, some in traditional dress also dining there which probably confirms that this is authentic, quality Indian cuisine.

Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

If you are really hungry, don't worry. Meals served really Quick. Naan breads awesome! You should try. As main course I tried lamb shank. It was too much salty for me. I could not finish it. But taste depends...
The dessert menu was under construction. I do not have any favorite...

Reviewed 4 February 2017

Decided to try our luck at this restaurant, as we needed to eat in the area and our first choice was full. We were pleasantly surprised. The staff were very friendly and efficient and the menu had some interesting and unusual choices, with a " home cooking " feel. The Charminar fish and the dhal were particularly tasty. We will definitely be returning for a scheduled stop next time. It's also conveniently located for a post beach curry.