“Great spot for brekky”

Swedish Tarts Henley
Ranked #5 of 47 Restaurants in Henley Beach
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Good coffee and food.

I ordered a h&c croissant. The waitress forgot bring me curttlery. I was sitting outside so I went inside a grab some. By the time I came back a pigeon has eaten half of my brekky. Funny thing was the dude sitting next to me was lhho. Well; the pigeon had a good breakfast.

To their credit they brought me another one promptly and didn't even charge for it. Loved the food and the exp.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

Such a nice little place with fabulous tarts, nice coffee and a nice menu. Had the lemon cheesecake tart, pretty yum but the lime tart was really yum! Fairly good hot chocolate as well. Service was good although they need to watch the water jugs as they had little friendly insecty swimmers floating about!
Would return to try some of the breakfast items as they looked interesting.
Thanks Team!

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

I wanted something different today as I always eat so much meat ...I headed off to Henley Beach and after wondering round all the cafes I decided to pop in here . It was a Sunday so relatively busy
I ordered the Vegan Special
And I must say it was quick n extremely tasty ,will I be back ??
Hell YES !! Check out those tarts in the cabinet OMG ❤️❤️❤️

Reviewed 17 May 2017

I've been here on many occasions, sometimes business, sometimes pleasure and they are always accommodating and serve great food. I enjoy the coffee the most and the service with a smile you get every time. A nice space to be in.

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I had coffee and a tart each on our first visit and it was so good went came back for the all breakfast the next day.
Tarts were lovely, great selection including dairy and gluten free options.
Breakfast was delicious. Very generous servings! I had the smoked salmon and rosti- the aoili was a gorgeous accompaniment. My daughter had poached eggs and bacon. The bacon was well cooked. All ingredients were fresh.