“Excellent Local Thai dining”

HypnoTHAIzed Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 47 Restaurants in Henley Beach
Price range: US$4 - US$18
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Boutique Restaurant serving authentic Thai cuisine. Head Chef Pichai Kitchen Staff all Thai
Reviewed 1 December 2017

We decided to dine here on a Friday night after reading some good reviews in
Tripadvisor. Food & service were outstanding. Friendly staff looked after us
for the whole evening. Good selection of both food & wine - highly recommended.

Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

Recently patronised this restaurant with 20 friends for my hen's night. The staff were so obliging, very helpful on the lead up to the night and very welcoming to my group. The food was excellent as expected. Full marks Hypnothaized, thank you so much!!

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Firstly Greg the owner I believe is soooo friendly, he came over, introduced himself and from the get go I knew the dinner was going to be good.

I had the curry puffs and Choo Chee, the chefs were very accommodating as I am vegan, they easily told me what can be made vegan. The curry flavour was insane, very fragrant and the spice was spot on. Cocktails were very nice too, this restaurant was very well priced for the quality of food.

Didn't get a chance to get photos of the food because the lighting was dim but wish I did :(

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Best Authentic Thai Food by the Best Thai Chef I have come across.
Authentic Thai Food.
Extensive Menu
Good Wine List and they make the Best Pina Colada Drinks.
Recommend Pitchau is the Best.
Cater for you requirements within reason.

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Fantastic food and reasonably priced. Will be a regular here. Working our way through the menu. Not one disappointment yet. Great service and very friendly staff.