All reviews great hotel complimentary breakfast pool and hot tub parking fee close to the airport very nice stay we've stayed o'hare airport would stay here again front desk staff fresh fruit clean rooms business trip blue line fitness center free shuttle per day
Reviewed 19 October 2016

I would return to this hotel despite the breakfast the eggs are lacking in flavor the waffles were OK the coffee was delicious but disappointed with the hot breakfast as far as the eggs and sausage, oatmeal was just a little too runny and had no flavor

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Chris W, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Rosemont Chicago O’Hare, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2016

Hello d0reenae,

Thank you for reviewing our property on TripAdvisor. We definitely appreciate the high scores you gave as well as the constructive feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve. I will be sure to share this with the breakfast team to improve the quality of the food we offer in the mornings. We hope to welcome you again in the future next time you are in the Chicago area!

Reviewed 19 October 2016

I stayed here one night for business. The hotel has a shuttle to the airport and there are a few restaurant choices accross the street. My hotel room was clean and quite spacious. The pool area and fitness center were both in good condition. Free complimetary breakfast had all of the items you'd expect at the Hampton Inn. The area was clean and well maintained.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sarah F, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Rosemont Chicago O’Hare, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2016

Felicia H,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Hampton Inn & Suites in Rosemont. It is a pleasure to read about how fantastic your stay was and that you enjoyed all of the amenities we have to offer! We thank you for choosing our property and hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

I travel quite a bit and I believe this Hampton was the cleanest I've ever seen. The room was spotless and linens and bedding were over the top clean and fresh. If I return to this area for business, I will definitely stay here again.

John C,

I'd like to thank you for reviewing our property via Trip Advisor. We are extremely thankful for the kind words and are so happy that you enjoyed your stay. Our housekeeping team is constantly trying their hardest to make sure all areas of the hotel are spotless, and it is wonderful that their efforts have shined! We are definitely looking forward to your return.

Have a great day.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

Very relaxing room, bar and lounge area. These things in my eyes were essential since I needed much rest after attending a nine hour conference at the Rosemont Convention Center. Location to the Rosemont Convention center was much close than I thought which was a pleasant surprise. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to any of my friends

Veron S,

Thank you for writing such a wonderful review about the Hampton Inn & Suites in Rosemont. We are extremely excited to read about how fantastic your stay was and that our location was convenient for you.

Thank you again for choosing to stay with us. I hope you have a great day!

Reviewed 13 October 2016

My daughter and I just stayed here on our recent trip to the Chicago area. This is easily one of the best hotels we have ever stayed in. It was super clean and everyone was very friendly, from the front desk staff to the cleaning crew.
When we first checked in, we were put in a room on the first floor, which was convenient. However, it was next door to the 24 hour fitness room. So, we could hear the weights being dropped just outside our wall. I went to inquire at the front desk about a room change. They changed our room immediately and put us up in a quiet room on an upper floor at the end of the hall. They accommodated with no problem at all.
The room was very quiet and I didn't notice the airplanes flying over head much at all.
The hotel looks like new. There are photographs of Chicago on the walls. The rooms have a clean appeal and a 'barn door' style slider to the bathrooms. There is a refrigerator and microwave in the room.
We had a king room with a sofa bed. Friends of ours stayed there too and have two beds and sofa bed. Their room was huge.
There is an awesome breakfast that is complimentary each morning there. There is fruit, oatmeal, cereal, omelets, boiled eggs, waffles, bagels, english muffins, french toast, tea, coffee and more. This was great, as we had so many options and my daughter and I deal with allergies.
There was a nice pool and jacuzzi indoors, a fitness center, business area and nightly bar.
They offer a free shuttle to the airport.
The blue line into Chicago is a 15 minute walk up the street to the Rosemont Station. At the station there is also another free shuttle to go to the convention area, shopping and entertainment plazas.
One day the airport shuttle driver was even nice enough to drop some of us off at the blue line on his way out.
There are restaurants and stores just outside the hotel, that we would walk to, including Starbucks, 7 Eleven, Village Pizza, Giordano's and more.
If you are looking to go to Chicago, definitely consider this hotel. It is so much less expensive than the Chicago downtown hotels. We saved about $800 staying here for the four nights. The ride on the blue line into Chicago is about 45 minutes. It is a much shorter drive.

Room tip: I would pick a room not on first floor for quietest option.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Sarah F, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Rosemont Chicago O’Hare, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2016

JenniferBoston_MA,

On behalf of our entire staff I'd like to thank you for taking the time to write such an amazing review about our property. We are so excited to read about how awesome your stay was and that you, your family and friends left fully satisfied down to breakfast, our decor, staff, and location! This is something we are always striving to provide to each and every guest.

Again, we truly thank you for the kind words and are hoping to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the future.

Have a wonderful day,