All reviews front desk the club lounge living room suite hotel airport hotel close to the airport sitting area flat screen large room free shuttle bed was comfortable business meeting mini fridge the shuttle driver stayed here for one night fitness center coffee maker
Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

I have stayed in a few Sheraton hotels on business trips and they never fail to impress me. The staff were friendly and the shuttle bus from the airport is always helpful. The room was huge and clean. The bed was comfy and helped me recover from my jet lag. I didn't eat in the hotel but there is a Sports Bar and a McDonald's in walking distance, so there are options. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 January 2017

This traveler has stayed at this facility before presenting full-day seminars. This traveler is also a person of disability, and holds Gold Status in the Sheraton/Marriott merger.
The room that this venue had reserved for this traveler was not available upon arrival (this traveler showed up a little early.)
The hotel staff, specifically front desk professional Amman (sorry if the spelling is incorrect) went WAY OUT OF HER WAY to make this traveler's visit a great one.
Thanks!
The business meeting was a resounding success.

Room Tip: Don't take the room on the 8th floor that is adjacent to the Club Room, #827- the TV will keep you awake at night.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Thank BarbaraandThoma... S
Reviewed 13 January 2017

I wish this hotel was closer to my client so I could stay more often!

It's great for business travelers- gym is larger than most hotel gyms and the lounge had decent breakfast and snacks (although they only serve hors d'oeuvres until 8pm so I didn't get to try any).

I'm not sure if I got an upgrade for my Platinum status but my room was HUGE and suite-style. I also got a hand-written note welcoming me to the hotel and a few complimentary chocolates, which was a nice touch. It was very clean, comfortable, and had everything I needed.

The only downsides were that there was a minor clicking when the heater turned off/on and there was a $20/day charge for self parking... but very minor in the grand scheme of things.

Will definitely stay again if I need a hotel close to O'Hare!!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

I've stayed at Sheratons prior to this, so I know that their brand is known for classic hotel luxury. But the room I stayed in here was notably swanky, stylish and evoked the earthy tones and textures of the Sheraton brand.

When you walk in to the building, the bar/restaurant is in the center- hotel floors are open/visible from every angle. Elevator is made of glass and fun for kids of all ages. Stayed here on a the night the president did his farewell speech and revelers were at the bar until it closed. The sound echoes a bit up, but it wasn't bad and besides...I had a huge suite that I could escape the sound if I went to the bedroom to watch tv.

When you enter the room, the living space has modern fittings, furniture, TV, cordless in-room phone and even a station with a fridge, counter and bar sink, for those times you want to make a quick bite to eat or drink. I almost always keep slippers in my bag when I stay at hotels so as not to walk on the carpets, but the carpet here was divine. It was new and luxuriously textured.

The night was pretty cold as it was January, but the heating system kept up when I used the thermostat, discretely hidden behind the bedroom door. Which, the bedroom was huge! King size, plush linen bed with adequate lighting, another tv and LED reading lights above each side of the bed. Overall this room alone should be able to get TEN stars. It was comfortable, extraordinarily clean, and quiet even though my windows faced the highway and there was a crowd at the open design bar five floors below.

There's only two minor issues I had: there was no phone in the bedroom and I was nervous I wouldn't be able to retrieve my wake up call. but the way I've been seeing the cordless phones in newer hotels, they only have one phone because of the dexterity and loudness of said design. the other is that, the sink in the bathroom was slow to go down. But I only realized the sink issue in the morning as I was leaving.

Overall I enjoyed my short stay here and hope I get the chance to come back on a personal note.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 December 2016

Huge snow storm, all flights from Kansas City to Chicago were cancelled all day. Waited at the airport, trying to catch any flight possible as I had business to attend to. Nothing moving due to the storm. Hotel was very aware of this yet still refused to honor any cancellation as it was not within 24 hours. I understand about cancellations, yet I would think when the entire city is shut down and a customer can not do anything about it, they would be good enough to honor a cancellation.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Paul C, General Manager at Sheraton Suites Chicago O'Hare, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2016

Dear russelld726,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I am terribly sorry to read the details of your experience. The charges you reference may have been charged accidentally. Can you please contact me so I may research and try to make things right.

Please call the hotel and ask for me directly.

Very best,