“Best Pizza in town”

Ranked #14 of 96 Restaurants in Rosemont
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Gino's serves up legendary Chicago style deep-dish pizza,crispy thin crust pizza, salads, sandwiches and pasta. Full bar featuring Chicago craft beers, party room for up to 100, intimate patio seating and delivery to O'Hare corridor hotels.
Reviewed 23 June 2017

We chose this location, because it was near Ohare, as we were returning our Rental Car.

Best Pizza. I have always enjoyed the Deep Dish, Original with the slab of sausage. Remember, you can only eat 1 or maybe 1.5 slices. It feels you up.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

I had heard about Gino's Pizza for a long time and finally got to try it. We ordered appetizers for the group and all were very good, the brussels sprouts were amazing. Finally when the pizzas came much later as service was a bit slow, they were, in my opinion, a let down. The crust has a weird consistency and the toppings, although flavorful, can't help the crust. It is entirely subjective and a matter of personal opinion, I just don't care for this style of pizza.

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

I've been a fan for years, and always a treat. If you're in the Chicago area, you must try Gino's deep dish pizza. The crust is not crazy thick like some others. I had the supreme with both pepperoni and sausage, awesome flavors.. This location is not like downtown so leave your permanent marker at home.. service was great.. would recommend, and look forward to next time.. cheers!

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

This was good pizza! The pizza was very yummy and I would definitely eat there again. The server was a strange bird. He seemed to have no sense of humor or maybe just didn't like my southern accent. Not sure! Definitely like this pizza.

Reviewed 20 May 2017

we were in Chicago on a bisiness conference and Ginos easily catered for 35 of us in there great restaurant. we had a variety of pizzas, chigaco greatest deep pizza and also thin italian pizzaz, the staff were great, very friendly helpful and efficient.

will go back next time im in the windy City

1  Thank Daza1964
Russel L, Owner at Gino's East, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2017

What a nice review. Thanks and see your again at Gino's. Russ

Been to Gino's East? Share your experiences!